Marrakech to Merzouga desert 2 days trip
At Travel discover Morrocco we had created this finest 2 days tour Marrakech to Merzouga desert for travelers with short stay in the country. It is appropriate for the individuals who prefer to save time to discover the high Atlas Mountains and Merzouga sahara desert.
Marrakech to Merzouga desert 2 days trip Infos :
Duration: 2 Days & 1 Nights
Departure: 08:00 AM
Starting Location: Marrakech
Ending Location: Marrakech
- Panoramic view of High Atlas Mountains
- Camel ride in sahara the desert
- Old Berber Villages and Old Kasbahs
- Dades Valley and Rose Valley
- Night under stars in private tent at sahara the Desert camp
- Sunrise and sunset in sahara the desert Merzouga.
Marrakech to Merzouga desert 2 days trip program
Day 1: Marrakech – the high Atlas Mountains – Ouarzazate – Merzouga Desert
In the morning after your breakfast, we pick you up at your hotel in Marrakech. Then we will head towards the Dades Gorge, passing the High Atlas mountains. We visit the old Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou nearby Ouarzazate city, after ,we visit the Kasbah of Taourirt , then we go to the valley of Dades. We continue our road to the “valley of the roses” and also boumaln dades . We reach the Sahara desert dunes of Erg Chebbi in the evening around 6 o’clock and we will enjoy camels to watch the unique desert sunset. We spend unforgettable night in a berber nomad tent.
Day 2 : sahara Desert Merzouga – Atlas Mountains – red city Marrakech
In the morning after your breakfast We ride camel’s back from Desert Camp to town Merzouga. Then, we will head in 4×4 to small town Rissani passing palm grove of the Tafilalet and the valley of the Ziz. We visit some Berber villages and small towns before we arriving to Ouarzazate. There we can visit the local film atlas studio and then go back to red city Marrakech.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Pickup and drop off serves
- English \ Spanish \French speaking driver
- 4WD vehicle with fuel
- Camel for each in the desert
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour (Vegetarians are accommodated).
- Camel trekking with sunset and sunrise
- Free time to explore sites as per itinerary
- Turban for each in the desert
- Sandboarding in the desert camp
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Plane ticket
- Monuments fees
NOTE: If this 2 Days trip from Marrakech to Merzouga desert does not match what you’re looking for, please Contact us We provide customized trips and the best services in Morocco according to your duration of stay and your preferences. You could come with your family, relatives, friends or all of them. Just let us know your duration, what you wish to do in the state and we’ll plan the itinerary according to your interests .